Become a Guarantor Today!
If you’ve been wanting to help a family or close friend by becoming their guarantor, here’s what you need to know.
- You must have lived in the UK for at least three years and must be a homeowner.
- You must be between 23 and 72 years of age.
- You must be in good credit standing, and have demonstrated positive payment behaviour in the past to qualify as a guarantor.
- You must be earning sufficient income to make payments to the lender if the borrower fails to do so.
- You must not be financially linked to the borrower in any way.
- You must be a mobile phone owner.
- You must have a UK bank account and debit card.
- If you have met the above requirements, then we welcome you to apply to become a guarantor!